Zero is a creative studio in downtown NYC. Started about a year ago our intention is to create an environment where multidisciplinary teams solve problems for progressive and contemporary brands. We aim to constantly re-evaluate what it’s like to work with an agency and provide a high degree of value and service to our clients and amongst our team.
We are a small, scrappy, and up & coming studio who seeks an individual with a diverse background and ability to operate with a wide array of personality (both internally and client side). We believe that process is at the core of our success and are continually seeking to evolve ours to get the most out of each engagement. The unique and complex problems that face our clients call for fresh and strategic thinkers. You must be able to distill a broad set of information and act in a manner that ensures the highest quality end product in the minds of our team, our clients, and the audiences we serve.
You’ll be working directly alongside our Co-Founder and Managing Director to manage 3-4 accounts and projects ranging across branding, digital, and marketing. We are looking for someone who has a strong foundation in the digital mediums of e-commerce and/or marketing with the passion to manage and add value to each phase of a project.
• 1-3 years experience in a product or marketing role in a design driven environment
• Cultivate key relationships while managing and growing account oppurtunities
• Approach every project with a clear purpose and ensure all executions meet client and audience goals as well achieve the quality expected at Zero
• Guide small-to-medium, multi-disciplinary teams toward the common goal of executing on strategy
• Keep a team constantly organized, over communicate, avoid assumptions, and forecast risks to provide a plan of attack should the worst go wrong
• Carry an intrinsic motivation toward key aspects of the role and importance of high-quality service
• Expertise in one or more of the following: launching a digital product, launching a marketing campaign, concepting and rollout of a rebranding effort, concepting digital or traditional campaigns
• Attention to Detail - as in are you still really reading this post? If so be sure to mention it when you reach out.