1-3 Years Experience
Zero is a creative studio founded in NYC. Our intention is to create an environment where multidisciplinary teams can solve problems for progressive and contemporary brands. We aim to constantly re-evaluate what it’s like to work with a studio and provide a high degree of value and service to our clients and our team.
Our studio seeks an individual with a diverse background and the ability to operate with a wide array of brand worlds, business models, and personalities (both internally and client-side). We believe that process is at the core of our success - and are continually seeking to evolve ours to get the most out of each engagement. The unique and complex problems that face our clients call for fresh and strategic thinkers.
As an E-Commerce Manager, you will serve as a product lead at Zero with an opportunity to help define and execute Shopify stores on behalf of our clients. We expect an entrepreneurial and business-oriented focus. This position plays a pivotal role in planning and releasing projects for clients, internal initiatives, managing tasks and resources, interfacing across the team, external partners, and departments and organizations.
Your primary responsibility will be collaborating with our team(s) to create the best work possible in an enjoyable, engaging, and positive environment. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide projects from inception to launch by connecting the technical and client worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
You will be managing a high volume of projects and will be one of the primary points of contact for our clients, so expert organization, attention to detail, and communication skills are a must. Defining and implementing a high degree of customer service as well as measurable value will be vital to your success.
As an E-commerce Manager, our expectation is that you approach the day-to-day with a positive, and solution-oriented mindset. We believe the traits of kindness, respect, and empathy are vital to the role and a high degree of emotional intelligence and strategic thinking will be keys to success.
- Ability to review and translate product requirements, identify challenges, and present to the development team.
- Support efforts to define and continuously improve the product management process.
- Focus on planning, project tasks, assigning resources, creating timelines and driving execution.
- Manage and execute client projects through collaboration with the development team.
- Practice QA (quality assurance) at all stages including inception, design, development, testing, deployment.
- Collaborate with teams across departments, disciplines, and leadership to establish effective communication and reporting channels.
- Coordinate and lead sprints, post-mortems and daily stand-up meetings.
- Work directly with the development team to manage project roadmaps and prioritize new requests.
- Support project planning, resource management and estimations. Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Working knowledge of Shopify + integration literacy, how to integrate assets (animation/audio) into the web.
- Weekly analytics and reporting.
- Experience working on and launching on 3-5 e-commerce sites on Shopify.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience planning and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, scrappy environment.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and integrate new information and requirements into plans and schedules seamlessly.
- Strong knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Demonstrated track record of project execution with the ability to lead and influence teams.
- A common-sense approach to agility that is focused on efficiency and better outcomes irrespective of methodologies, practices or processes.
- Highly energetic and proactive with strong leadership skills.
- Enjoys making sense of chaos, continuously learning and working with a diverse group of great people.
- Natural ability to make things happen and get stuff done. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Ability to identify and gather the right level of information and data to effectively prioritize tasks, projects and resources.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to communicate effectively, lead others and influence outcomes.
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Position Type
Contract to Hire; Full-time
New York (preferred), LA, Remote
$60,000 to $70,000
One more thing:
When you send across your email, we are looking for a recent tactic or feature that you identified and brought to market which positively impacted conversion or another KPI.