Full Stack Developer
2-4 years experience
Zero is a creative studio in downtown NYC. Specifically, We are looking for a full stack developer to join our growing design and development teams. We work in a collaborative, open environment that aims to challenge the status quo. Zero places a large emphasis on interactive design, intuitive user experiences and solutions to meet the needs of our wide range of clients and audiences. We are looking for someone who has a strong foundation in development as well as the passion and curiosity to learn and grow along with us.
We strive to create an environment that empowers both of these areas and pushes us to critically consider what defines a digital product in 2022.
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch (ELK) and Apache a plus
- Effectively and efficiently work against timelines to meet deadlines
- Work autonomously and collaboratively to learn and grow
- Write and maintain code that is both reusable and scalable, as well as optimized for performance with the end-user in mind
- Consider a project's scope of work holistically and strategically to plan development pathways
- Manage the codebase on development, staging, and production environments
- Sketch and wireframe mock-ups along with business team (Build product roadmap)
- Collaborate with the business team to understand their business needs and translate them into product features
- Collaborate with other external engineers where necessary (both freelance and in-house)
- Able to solve technical problems by finding scalable solutions