Zero is looking for an experienced individual to lead new business development initiatives at the studio. This role will collaborate with Zero leadership to develop and execute a new business strategy, identify opportunities, prospect, and initiate and maintain new partnerships. We will ultimately look to you to provide thought-leadership to key clients and stakeholders, while leading all new business efforts both in and out-bound.
The Business Development Lead is a entrepreneurially-minded person passionate about finding, creating, and developing new projects and new opportunities to grow a business and create impact.
- Further develop Zero's overall new business strategy, alongside the partners, continuing to develop and expand upon the full suite of Zero's services and offerings as an agency.
- Work alongside the partners to identify like-minded brands, clients, and highlighting Zero's services to prospect and win new business.
- Develop a deep understanding of Zero's capabilities, the state of our industry, and how to position us to win and succeed.
- Manage the new business process from start to finish; from facilitating inbound leads, to RFI/RFP, to building pitch teams, and presentation.
- Manage all sales documentation, capabilities decks, pitch templates, proposals, and all related messaging.
- Establish and manage relationships with relevant referral partners and firms.
- Organize, document, and keep up to date all leads & opportunities to provide clarity to the leadership team.
- Proactively identify and develop relationships with key industry prospects – as well as leveraging your connections.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar role, within a forward-thinking and high growth digital agency
- Experience leading, and winning, new business pitches: with specific experience receiving & answering large and complicated RFI’s/RFP’s
- You are a self-starter and naturally ambitious individual.
- Thriving in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to stay organized and collaborative within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely comfortable with writing proposals and pitch decks.
- A record of finding and developing opportunities.
Are you a good fit? Amazing. Email email@example.com
Please provide a resume, a brief introduction to relevant experience, and why you’re interested in working at Zero.