2-4 Years Experience
Zero is a digitally native branding studio. We build brands for the digital world, with services ranging from brand strategy and naming, through visual identity, packaging, content creation, UX/UI and development.
We’re looking for a digitally-native 3D designer (ideally with motion skills as well) to contribute to the content creation, design, and creative technology efforts at the studio.
- A portfolio demonstrating 3D rendering and animation of products, objects, and characters.
- Motion design and animation
- Integrating 3D models into websites and mobile apps.
- Knowledge of Three.js or React Native (bonus)
- A design eye relating to typography, color theory, layout and art direction
- Ability to develop effective visual communications to fit a variety of personas and brands
You will be creating 3D models for a number of our clients in a highly collaborative environment. Additionally, the 3D designer will have the ability to help craft and mold the Zero process relating to the medium.
You can expect to:
- Render product and branding mockups for presentations.
- Create highly editorial and stylized product scene renders for CPG clients.
- Collaborate with the design and creative technologies teams to create sophisticated interactive 3D experiences for the web.
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- Paying market rates
- Benefits; Healthcare, dental, vision, HSA, PTO, Continual education stipend, WFH stipend
- A great balance of autonomy & collaboration
- Small team environment
- Flexible and open-minded culture, with optimistic and passionate young founders